advertisement

[FS] Naim Audio Pre/Power Supply/Power amplifiers - warranted

If there was any chance of finding a similarly fettled IXO active crossover to match this lot, it’d make a perfect second second (or is that 3rd) system to go with the spare SBLs I’m hopefully soon going to have.
Can a flat cap power a snaxo?
No STOP IT!! I’ve already spent way too much on what was meant to just be a 2nd system, all because some (active only) SBLs became available locally and I fancied assembling the necessary Naim components around them; that started a very slippery slope as it is; buying this and an IXO for a 3rd system, just to make use of a spare pair of SBLs is a ridiculous idea (if I could just work out a way to wall mount the SBLs I could have them setup in the kitchen, with a matching Naim streamer the sound would be seamless between both rooms (if the app is behaving itself that is)).

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
If there was any chance of finding a similarly fettled IXO active crossover to match this lot, it’d make a perfect second second (or is that 3rd) system to go with the spare SBLs I’m hopefully soon going to have.
Can a flat cap power a snaxo?
No STOP IT!! I’ve already spent way too much on what was meant to just be a 2nd system, all because some (active only) SBLs became available locally and I fancied assembling the necessary Naim components around them; that started a very slippery slope as it is; buying this and an IXO for a 3rd system, just to make use of a spare pair of SBLs is a ridiculous idea (if I could just work out a way to wall mount the SBLs I could have them setup in the kitchen, with a matching Naim streamer the sound would be seamless between both rooms (if the app is behaving itself that is)).

Can I persuade you??
I really would love to see those go to a good home.

advertisement

Back