advertisement

[WTD] Naim atom

Same here Justin I regretted selling my atom too. I tripped over some used ATC SCM 11’s (I do like ATC speakers!) so with the deal ponty shared it was too good to refuse.

Previously I ran atom then nova into neat alphas. Sounded ok but never super convincing - neats are good and match Naim well but aren’t the last works on detail.

As a rule I don’t like buying blind but for less that 2k for atom and atc 11’s it‘s worth a punt.

I ordered the atom Friday lunch time and it arrived Saturday - everything about it was new down to the cellophane on the remote and screen protector.

Gary

just stands for ATC‘s to sort now!
If you don’t mind me asking what age is the Atom

Apologies for making you put your hand in your pocket!
You’ll need to apologise to me too as I bought one last night! Honestly, you really are a mischievous fellow! In all seriousness though, many thanks, seems too good to be true.

You’ll need to apologise to me too as I bought one last night! Honestly, you really are a mischievous fellow! In all seriousness though, many thanks, seems too good to be true.
Likewise I just pulled the trigger on one for the office, replacing a multi box Cyrus rig which replaced a Yammy 303D, so back to a one box system.

Likewise I just pulled the trigger on one for the office, replacing a multi box Cyrus rig which replaced a Yammy 303D, so back to a one box system.

You won’t regret it. Just got one to replace an ancient screen dead Uniti1 for living room tv sound and streaming/radio duties. Super little piece of kit!

I should have negotiated a finders fee with PT! That 303 is still going strong btw, great bit of kit.
Yeah you should have pinged PT with the link here :) Reckon that 303 is probably all I needed, do like a bit of a box swap though

Not even a month later and mine’s dead as a doornail, refuses to power up. Fuses checked and all good so I guess it's back to Peter Tyson.

My replacement Atom is still unopened in the box as I got a lovely deal on a Linn Klimax DSM in the meantime… As a result I’m looking to sell it. PT don’t have these anymore and, the last few went for £1,499. I’m just looking to recover the £1,299 I paid if anyone is interested.

Be interested in hearing how you get on with the linn
My Atom from PT is working perfectly and matches well with my ATC SCM11’s

advertisement

Back