advertisement

[IC] Naim 72 & Olive SC - Witch hat Audio Superlink Mod

Phil UK

pfm Member
I need to slim my HiFi collection down, a couple of years back I had my 72 modded by Witch Hat Audio, the link for which is below:
https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/naim-nac72-witch-hat-audio-superlink-mod.254664/page-2
As much as I'd love to hold on to this, it doesn't seem right to have it sat tucked away in a cupboard when someone could be enjoying the magic it produces.
I'd like to sell the pair together, unless someone is interested in the 72 on its own, then I may be tempted to split.

The Olive SC's seem to be selling around £1300 at the moment, a 72 around £500, the Mod and service cost me £650 (if I remember correctly) so I think £2000 is sensible, please let me know if you think I'm miles off.

I'd rather not ship abroad so collection from near Buckingham or deliver within 30 miles.

Any interest?

I am in Plymouth though so maybe not best located for collection unless we can work something out.
Thanks @jimmymcfarrell it was your wanted post that prompted me to think I shouldn't be sitting on these great components and should move them on to someone who will enjoy them. Noted, if someone is only interested in the 72 you are first on the list for the SC.

Hello, have you managed to move them on? I'm looking for a SC to power a 282 but also could be curious to see how the 72 fares against it

Hello, have you managed to move them on? I'm looking for a SC to power a 282 but also could be curious to see how the 72 fares against it
Hi Slim, I still have them both. Send me a PM if you're interested. I think you'll be impressed with this 72! As long as you can live without a remote? Please note the SC is Olive and not a classic.

Hi Phil, If still available can you tell me the year of manufacture of the olive supercap and any service history it might have?
Thanks, Jon

advertisement

Back