advertisement

NAD 3020 Speaker terminal (Michael J HELP)

kirin1991

Hello, i write because i'm trying to contact the user Michael J because i need a Nad 3020 speaker terminal i saw in an old post of some time ago. I tried to contact him by pm but maybe his inbox is full, if someone knows him and has his email, could you please contact him and point out this thread ? Thank you very much everyone!!

Try the
quote.gif
button.

You do realise that the connectors shown in that other topic are not from a 3020, don't you?

I've just checked in some junk boxes, no joy yet, I don't know if I've still got them. I'll look through some more junk boxes later.

I've just done this same repair today. A Maplins terminal was what I used, I had to (carefully) bend the lugs to get the screw holes in alignment and if you can live with it the spring clips now open towards the rear of the amp case but have enough clearance for any cable that fits these type of terminals. Can't get pictures up don't have a flickr thingy account. I can probably send a pic of the finished exterior if you pm me.
Hope it may be helpful.
T.J.

Well the maplins one is quite similar to the one i have to replace but i wanted to keep the old fashioned look of the amp without changing any piece. Actually i have already adapted another spring-loaded connector with a little dremel workaround so the amp is fully functional, but if i could find the original piece it would be better. Thanks for the hint anyway!

advertisement

Back