advertisement

NAC82 mods

Well done Colasblue, glad you've come out !!

Are you going to tinker some more ? if so, keep us updated.

I'll second the space issue, my 32 has come on but looks like a dogs breakfast, not quite in the same league as Linniks, but I am finding the plug in boards, whilst easy to mod by pulling them, do get in the way when adding oversized components / caps etc. Flying leads get round that, but now its not so easy to pull the boards.

I was inspired by Teddy Pardo's 102 mods, very tidy and I would think easily reversible.

The bullet will have to bitten, sell or mod ?

mikef said:
[significant pause] thinking how incredibly vague this will sound...

with the exception of being powered by supercap/burndy, i left the remaining spec to laverda... as above, i'm very happy with the results/sound which delivered well beyond my expectations (as laverada rightly predicted at the time!!). my choices were buy a used 52 or try this. to give some sense of comparison, i think i would have been happy with the same sound as i'm getting from my 62 if i had gone for a 52 (at a lot more money obviously).

i am not technical at all and read this "diy" for interest rather than action.

accordingly, and with those caveats... i beleive he installed a number of dedicated rails, removed a number of redundant components and upgraded remaining components to a higher specification. apologies, laverda, if this mis-states the work done...

michael

sounds about right to me Michael.............

and whats more, more can be done.............

Graham

advertisement

Back