advertisement

My Hyperspace has been Morched !

koi

pfm Member
morchhyperspace003.jpg

Hi koi, which model Morch are they and why did you go for them? Cartridge based? Very interested to hear how they improve on what you had before?

Hi koi, which model Morch are they and why did you go for them? Cartridge based? Very interested to hear how they improve on what you had before?

Hi
I have the up4 and dp6 mounted with maestro mm and transfiguration temper Mc

They our both stunning in there own individual ways!

I love the Morch build quality and visual look to ,I don't think I'll ever change these arms

The DP6 has a bit more in the bass department but either our excellent!

Quite happy with the vinyl front now,

P.s I use a analysis plus silver tonearm lead Awesome!

Best thing I did was to get the DP6 and fitted it to the Hyper, when I got my Van den Hul Colibri XGP they matched the Cart to the arm wand deep joy

Yes very very pleased best cart to my ears I have ever owned bought it from Holland direct mind you I got the Morch from Germany

Good to see a nice, shiny turntable for a change.

So many pics have the equipment hiding under dust and hair balls. Ugh !!!

Ive used a morche up4 for a few years now first on a 401 now on my voyd,its the best arm ive owned better than the hr100 and ittok it replaced

Hi
I have the up4 and dp6 mounted with maestro mm and transfiguration temper Mc

They our both stunning in there own individual ways!

I love the Morch build quality and visual look to ,I don't think I'll ever change these arms

The DP6 has a bit more in the bass department but either our excellent!

Quite happy with the vinyl front now,

P.s I use a analysis plus silver tonearm lead Awesome!

Hi Koi, Beautiful set-up. But might I inquire about the Clearaudio Maestro Wood - as I've been considering one for sometimes now, but am waiting for the newer Ebony bodied versions to be released in the states. What's your overall impression of it. I'd rather hear from an actual owner as opposed to trying to follow reviews - after all you've purchased it, whereas reviewers merely write about them as it's their job too. Please share what I'd have to look forward to if you would be so kind?. Cheers,Oscar

Good to see a nice, shiny turntable for a change.

So many pics have the equipment hiding under dust and hair balls. Ugh !!!

Hi hifi_dave, I couldn't stated that better myself - good catch. But seeming that I'm somewhat anal-retentive myself I notice such things as well. Regards,Oscar

Looks awesome! I remember Mørch's brother used to teach mechanics physics at the Technical University of Denmark. I really like the black finish!

advertisement

Back