advertisement

[FS] Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock & Linear Power Supply

Bigman80

Bigbottle Owner
Hi all,

For sale is my Mutec, which has been upgraded to be used with a LPSU.

I have also removed the USB input PCB on the advice of Mutec aficionado Tony, of Coherent systems. I will refit this if required by the new owner, but if not, it will be supplied separately. I also have the original SMPS it came with, so that will be supplied also.

The LPSU has a 7v and 5v output. The Mutec requires just a smidge over 5v, so i have tuned this exactly. DO NOT USE THE 7v!

Both LPSU and Mutec are in cosmetically superb shape. The only thing to mention is the XLR input on the rear of the Mutec. The release tab was weak when it arrived. Unfortunately, due to my cable swapping fetish, the tab did break off. There is still more than enough to push in to release the XLR, but it needed to be mentioned. You can buy these separately and fit new ones, but it made no difference to me so it got left as is.

Used prices for standard units seem to be creeping up to £800 at the moment, so i think £750 inc postage AND LPSU is more than fair. If you don't agree, let me know.

I can get this to you for Christmas, but you will have to be bloody quick lol.

Anyway, £750 all in

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Not really surprised that this hasn't been snapped up due financial crisis for most households after Christmas...good grief, I'm skint! 😂

Anyway, a bump.

This is a bargain! I also have an MC3+USB and had it modified to accept an LPS. It was a faff sending it away for the work to be done but well worth it. This one has that work already and an LPS. GLWTS

advertisement

Back