advertisement

[WTD] Music First Audio Pre

Ianp

pfm Member
Hi, I'm just looking at all options.

One involves a home trial from MFA directly, and if I proceeded, I'd buy new from them.

The second is the used route. Obviously I've looked on ebay but they're either too scruffy (I'm fussy !) or the high end of the market. So I thought I'd ask here if anyone is thinking of moving one on.

I'm in Notts btw.

Cheers, Ian.

Thanks loads, just contacted him. This would be absolutely ideal though it's a London pick up. There's always a chance something could be worked out. Thanks again, I forgot about that site.

Where in London? I suspect an established member on here would collect on your behalf and post. I could do depending on proximity to me.

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the lovely replies. The hififorsale chap didn't get back to.me so I'm just going to be patient and hang on for another classic to become available. Everything comes up at some time.
Cheers, Ian.

MFA sometimes have pre-used units which have been taken back in part exchange. Plus you know you would be getting a unit that has been thoroughly checked over.

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the lovely replies. The hififorsale chap didn't get back to.me so I'm just going to be patient and hang on for another classic to become available. Everything comes up at some time.
Cheers, Ian.
thats mad , he just bumped it . looks beautiful and great vfm

advertisement

Back