advertisement

Munich show 9th to 12th May 2024

Never been to one of these shows. I'm tempted but not really sure what the value is... isn't most the gear crippled by crappy rooms, high levels of background noise and limited set-up time?

Loving the look of those Audiovectors.

Yep there on the thursday and friday. You don't necessarily go to judge the room on sound (you do that in your own home or at the dealers) but great to network, see what's up and coming and be generally blown away with the good, the bad and the MASSSIVE products on their way in the next 12 months.

Make the most of the city - Munich is excellent, the Bier Kellers are excellent and there's loads of great history to admire outside of the show.
One of the best shows for sure!

I'll be the one with a white stick and whitish hair to match :cool: Can't guarantee the dark glasses inside though.

Anyone know of a good "normal" (that is non audiophile) record/CD shop in Munich town?

I'll be the one with a white stick and whitish hair to match :cool: Can't guarantee the dark glasses inside though.

Anyone know of a good "normal" (that is non audiophile) record/CD shop in Munich town?
I looked into this but couldn’t find anything close to Marienplatz where I’m staying. Found plenty of brew houses though😉. I’m going to browse at the show, looks like there’s plenty there. I’m only taking hand luggage do have got to be careful not to over indulge.

Didn’t know about that show. Is that at the MOC too?
Hotel Marriot usually.
FM Acoustics, a French Highend brand that I cant remember name just now, Audio Note and a few more, represent really good sound.
Definately worth a visit.
The exhibition is much smaller than MOC, check their web for nearest U-bahn.

I looked into this but couldn’t find anything close to Marienplatz where I’m staying. Found plenty of brew houses though😉. I’m going to browse at the show, looks like there’s plenty there. I’m only taking hand luggage do have got to be careful not to over indulge.
There are at least three very close to each other, I generally end up at Paulaner although I've had good food and beer at all three. My hotel is nearer the hbf (main railway station) on Schillerstrasse.

Don't forget the alternative hifideluxe show on friday or saturday, free entrance, no pre- purchased ticket neccesary as on MOC.
Thanks. Given the previous visits, I don't see myself doing four whole days at the main event.

I found this

"The hifideluxe 2024 will take place from the 10 to 12 of May at the Munich Marriott Hotel.
Opening hours:
May 10 + 11 from 12.00 to 20.00 h
May 12 from 11:00 to 17:00 h

Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Straße 93
D-80805 München-Schwabing"

advertisement

Back