advertisement

[FS] Moon 780D streamer/dac with Mind2 upgrade

linvc

pfm Member
Having recently sold my moon 700i amp, I am now ready to sell my excellent Moon 780D streamer/dac. I purchased this from Criterion Audio in 2019 and had it upgraded to MiND2 spec by the importer renaissance audio. The upgrade gives Roon support, MQA decoding, 32 bit/384kHz streaming, up to DSD256 streaming and full Tidal, quobuz and Deezer hifi support. The unit can be connected via wifi but I have been streaming via ethernet. The 780D accommodates 9 inputs and build and sound quality is outstanding as you would expect from a simaudio product. The 780D was the top of the range product and is a full dual mono - balanced design. These units were £13.5k plus £1k for the MiND 2 upgrade. Price for this unit is £5k. I have all original packaging so could ship in the UK. I live near Edinburgh and would be happy to discuss meeting up for a handover in Scotland/North of England. Also I will be travelling to London in late January via the M6 so a meetup enroute would also be possible.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/198398757@N04/53441974233/in/dateposted-public/

don't suppose you fancy a part ex on a chord TT2 do ya ;)

Your timing is tragic, as I'm in scotland as well, but I've just dumped a wad of cash on a new turntable setup!

Appreciate the offer but no thankyou.

shame re timing. I was thinking on doing this back in November but decided to wait for the NY. I am not in a rush to sell so happy to wait for the right buyer/time.

It’s a bit of kit that was on my “want to hear list”

In Edinburgh based also, but timing won’t be right for a good while yet

advertisement

Back