advertisement

Moon 700i Sneaky peek - Best integrated amp ever?

john.c

Trade: Loud & Clear
Due for launch in Dec '09 priced @ £7999.00
The new MOON 700i Integrated Amplifier is the ultimate Integrated. Designed to fit the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, new technologies developed since the introduction of the Evolution Series have been implemented for exceptionally transparent, accurate and breathtaking sound quality. In addition, the 700i is extremely flexible and exemplifies a luxurious lifestyle.
Designed as a fully differential dual-mono amplifier, the balanced circuitry rejects noise and enhances sound quality. The extraordinarily accurate volume control (new M-eVOL2) uses a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing the user an extremely precise level adjustment. No other volume control system currently on the market comes close (except our own P-8, of course!).
Rated at a very powerful 175W per channel, the 700i has power, authority, finesse and superb control. Using new MOON output transistors, these devices use the latest technology developed for amplification, and are specifically made for use in our amplifiers. Tighter, more visceral and tuneful bass will be immediately noticed. The 700i also uses a newly-developed input stage, this circuit having the ability to reduce noise and preserve image focus and integrity like never before. There is a warmth and naturalness to the soundstage that must be heard to be believed.
Of course, all of the signature features you’d expect in a MOON product are present: our revolutionary Lynx amplification circuitry, SimLink, M-Lock and many more. For the custom installer, the RS-232 and IR ports allow total flexibility for any application.

http://gallery.me.com/johnredline#100063

contact me for more info

[email protected]

advertisement

Back