advertisement

Mojo magazines

iansr

pfm Member
I have most of the Mojo issues from the first 10 years or so that I need gone. Are they collectible - is there a market for them ?

Depends what you call market. With a bit of patience you could probably get a tenner for each of the first 100 issues on e bay.

I'm selling a variety of music mags and papers on eBay at present. They're not flying out of the door, but if you can be patient, and don't mind mailing them out as singles....

If you have 100 issues, you can list them a multiple-item lot, where eBay will show them as "100 available", and as you sell each, will count down for you, to 99, 98, 97 etc.

Put a list of the headline artists in the description, and mark them as Sold as you go.

Issues 1-10 alone sold for £50 recently.

12 issues from 2018, similar price

Single issue from 2013 with McCartney CD - £42.50

I have a massive pile of Mojo which need thinning out. I’ll probably have that 2013 issue & the CD somewhere.

Many years since I bought a copy of Mojo. But was tempted to buy the latest copy by a decent cover mount CD "The North Will Rise Again" (stuff by ACR, Black Grape, Durutti Column, Peter Hook, Quando Quango, The Fall etc).

The price has certainly gone up since I last bought a copy - £6.75...

...also the paper quality has seriously gone down hill - like reading a mag made of tissue paper!

I use to have the first 100 or so copies of Q Magazine...

...but my parents got fed up of storing them.

I kept issues 1 - 10 but ditched the rest.

Do mint copies of early Q fetch much?

advertisement

Back