advertisement

mission 774 arm/ silicone fluid.

The Captain

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi- anyone know of a replacement silicone fluid that goes in the arm-bath-with-paddle funny business? originally arm had a syringe of it/ long since awol.

Read on web silicone fluid of "30,000 xyz(?)" someone mentioned/ disputed.. but don't trust info that much, albeit on Vinyl Engine.

Any help appreciated. Capt

Hi- anyone know of a replacement silicone fluid that goes in the arm-bath-with-paddle funny business? originally arm had a syringe of it/ long since awol.

Read on web silicone fluid of "30,000 xyz(?)" someone mentioned/ disputed.. but don't trust info that much, albeit on Vinyl Engine.

Any help appreciated. Capt
I have approx. half a phial of the original fluid & the original syringe, still in my Mission 774 box, if you're interested. Martyn Miles martyngmiles at hotmail.com

I have approx. half a phial of the original fluid & the original syringe, still in my Mission 774 box, if you're interested. Martyn Miles martyngmiles at hotmail.com

Hi Martyn- most definitely interested.. will pm, thank you.

Cheers chaps appreciate your replies- wow, thought this a time-gone goose chase to redo- not so maybe!

advertisement

Back