advertisement

[FS] MINT Linn Majik DSM/3 (2019)

kg648

pfm Member
Due to a recent upgrade I am selling my 2019 Majik DSM/3 (that version with 4K compatibility / HDMI 2.0). As a pre & power amp combo driving Majik 109 speakers this was my first taste of the Linn sound and it's outstanding. I used it for audio streaming, for my turntable, and for 4K video streaming, and later used it as a pre amp connected to my Akurate 2200 which took the sound to yet another level.

As you will see from the pictures its in genuine mint condition, with not a scratch or mark anywhere, from a smoke & pet free home and remains under Linn warranty until December this year. I also have all of the original packaging, which is in good nick.

The sale is open to UK residents only, and I would prefer a collection from WV6.

Happy to demo on collection.

The price is £1,600. Please PM me if interested.

Please find pictures below:

I have one like this, using it like source and during summer like amp as I use Valve amp which run too hot for sumertime. Must say that I am impressed how good amp is inside this allinone. It plays very well with Esl speakers which is not easy partner for amps. It stays all cool whille some amps run overheated with them.
GLWS, someone will get bargain system with Just adding speakers.

advertisement

Back