advertisement

[WTD] Mini monitors for desktop system

lawrence001

Basic Member
Looking for something unusual or interesting but have to sound good, open minded on price, within reason. Have to be near London or Durham or be able to pack very well for postage.

I have first gen Tannoy autograph mini. In London SE. Sound very good look great if you like that retro thing and meet that unusual /interesting criteria. Can supply pics if interested

Mine aren’t for sale unfortunately but can report that I’ve had very good results from Ophidian Minimo as desktop speakers.

ÀVI Nu-neutrons in cherry.Very good condition.Original box and all internal foam packing.Can deliver to a given Durham address for £180

Probably not what you are after Lawrence but I should have worded it that I would personally deliver them to a Durham address where they can be closely examined.

Probably not what you are after Lawrence but I should have worded it that I would personally deliver them to a Durham address where they can be closely examined.
Thanks I actually owned a pair of Neutrons I think they were a later model, but didn't get on with then and sold them I actually can't remember why now maybe it was just the size at the time. Let me think.

Sorry I should have added that collection/delivery to Durham would have to be in the school holidays when I'm next in the area.

advertisement

Back