advertisement

Mik Bhavnani is getting better

Now that's heartening news. Mik seemed to know me when I visited his room in Scalford before I knew him (I did quizz him on that!!!). Nice and interesting chap with an amazing line in decks. Wished we could have chatted longer but it was a very busy room!

Great to hear a positive story in these dark times can't say I know the gent in question but still great to hear.
Sadly seem to many good people taken by this horrible virus of late

He’s obviously weak after his ordeal, but he’s definitely the old Mik, back with us. Wonderful. Just wonderful.And all praise to the great medical team who cared for him, saved him. Human life is so precious......

First , welcome back and glad you are on the mend. However really sorry for the loss of your father.

Hope you're fit enough to listen to music and use one of your amazing collection of turntables. However music transcends the media and even if you can only listen to streamed music on a phone will still bring joy.

First , welcome back and glad you are on the mend. However really sorry for the loss of your father.

Hope you're fit enough to listen to music and use one of your amazing collection of turntables. However music transcends the media and even if you can only listen to streamed music on a phone will still bring joy.

Thank you so much. I have been listening and really enjoying it a lot.

advertisement

Back