advertisement

Michell Technoarm A, where is the best place to sell

John Lamb

pfm Member
Hello all and I hope I don't get into trouble for this but I can't see another way.

I am wanting to purchase an item on the for sale forum but need to raise funds. I have the aforementioned arm and was wondering the best place to sell apart from fleabay.

Any recommendations

John

Depends entirely on acquisitive value.

If you have something that is highly desirable and looked-out-for, you'll sell here very quickly at the right price, but you have a restricted audience here. Something a bit odd-ball, you will have many times the audience on other sites, not least EPay, but have the costs.

What's the going rate - use Hifi Shark - unless something is really rare, it will tell you where your price needs to be.

Many here will be buddies in arms and wait for a sale too - just ask the seller.

Ah I see unfortunately I don't have the requisite number of posts, I'm not very good at these things so I'll just have to keep chipping away, between this forum business and walking my dog there's little time for anything else hehheh

FFS @John Lamb - 50 is the gateway - just post the FS ad' :)

I find your lack of awareness of number of posts in this respect tricky to believe anyway :)

GLWTS, and drop the seller of what you want to buy, a PM.

I know it's a 50 post minimum limit but I really don't know how many times I've posted, I have put a number of queries up in search of answers some have been answered for which I'm extremely grateful.
A few not so much

Thanks everyone

I’ve sold a few things in the classifieds here & prefer it to the ‘Bay as there are less daft questions & most of the people on here are genuine Hifi enthusiasts, rather than chancers who sometimes frequent the auction sites.

Sell it here. You have been around for long enough and have 50 posts so you are likely to be genuine. Price is up to you, if you have time and can be bothered go high and drop 5% every week or two until somebody says "OK" . If not, low price means quick sale.

eBay can be hard work at times. I’ve bought a couple of items from sellers on pfm and have always been extremely pleased with the experience. Might sell on here one day when I rack up enough posts and agree that as a seller you’re likely to have a better experience too.

advertisement

Back