advertisement

Michael Hastings

I'm astonished that a fairly bona fide conspiracy scenario attracts zero attention from the usual suspects here.

High-profile whistleblowing journalist, unpopular with US Govt., contacts wikileaks, hours before his death in single-vehicle spectacular fireball accident, to tell them that the CIA are tracking him.

Story checks out, I guess.

I was reading about this. Looks very fishy to me.

Can they cyber attack a car though? Ive never heard of that being possible before.

As conspiracy theories go, it's as good as many of them but the single-vehicle fireball thing is a bit high profile. Why would you bother, if you had CIA type resources? I'd go with target drives to town, parks car, checks into a hotel, oops, never seen again before the full Hollywood explosions and digital ray-guns stuff.

I wonder whether the same thing is going to happen to anyone who posts in this thread. Maybe that's why it's gone quiet.

Dear PFM,

Long time poster Blzebub will be involved in a tragic car accident tomorrow.

Yours,
The Man

Dear PFM

Longtime poster Matthewr has tragically played his own Last Post.

Tomorrow morning, whilst engaging in manly facial foliage topiary activities in his antique porcelain bath he will over-apply an alcohol based gentleman's balm and accidentally place his face near a two-bar electric fire mysteriously balanced on the edge of the water-filled vessel. During the effort to extinguish his face the fire will accidentally fall into the bath causing severe muscular contractions and fitting. During the seizure a poorly fitted NHS crown will detach itself from a tooth stump and lodge itself in his windpipe causing him to cough repeatably at high volume thereby disturbing his long distance lorry driver lodger who will fling him from the 10th story penthouse balcony onto the railings of the fence at the perimeter of the property.

A tragic accident.

Cue ian r

F'in brilliant found this in the marconi link:

My research group have ELF detectors, which can prove all manner of UK transmitters are being used to mind control the population. Since ELF is not found naturally, and is only used for nuclear submarine communication, its presence proves mind control weapons are being used on the general public. The author also has access to scientific documents showing the devastating effects of ELF broadcast by microwave, UHF and VHF on humans.

A good theory would be that the govt is spoon feeding mentally ill train spotters information to get them to publicly declare conspiracy theories thereby completely undermining any credibility the conspiracy may actually have warranted.

Now I'm off as I have to finish my Elvis is running the G8 and brainwashing obama blog.

advertisement

Back