advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00110100)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in the Czech Republic we celebrate Christmas today (evening) - so a very Merry Christmas and Best wishes for the New Year from Renata, the Pups and I!

I still need to go and wrap Renatas Gifts...

Amazed you had time to buy any not some new Christmas boots I hope ;) enjoy a well earned rest and drink or 2 without any hassle.

Hi John,

I wish you and Renata a nice Christmas Evening and a happy and productive new year. Happy christmas to all forum members.

Greetings from Berlin,
Uwe

What does this mean for developing fees which have already been paid?

I should have been more specific, what I meant to say is that VFET / FDAC owners can purchase an MDAC2 "At Cost" without effecting there FDAC development installments.

I would like my cake and eat it; I would like both.

Ideally I just wanted FDAC in its original form - MDAC2 in a full-width case

Once FDAC / VFET's are shipped we will update the MDAC2 (retrofitt option) with a fullwidth case + internal PSU + Touch panel display...

We will also offer the Touch Panel display upgrade for the samller 245mm (MDAC0 width units as the VR PSU + Std. MDAC chassis are a very neat small footprint stack.

Amazed you had time to buy any not some new Christmas boots I hope ;) enjoy a well earned rest and drink or 2 without any hassle.

Indeed - well Jarek left yesterday so once he left and I had a moments break from work we rushed out to buy some small gifts (mainly for the Puppys Christmas stockings) - I don't really agree with the "need" to purchase gifts just because its Christmas... preferring to buy gifts as dearest Renata needs :)

In fact yesterday might have been the first time I've been to a commercial shopping centre here in the Czech Rep. this year - we "live" via the internet shopping these days - I really rarely leave the lab if I'm not on overseas trips!

As you can image, the items I need are not sold here in the Czech Rep. Internet has really changed my life as I can live "anywhere" with an internet connection yet still work.

How cute, let's stay objective here however. That's what the website says now. What it said way back is what matters. For example, Jan 7th 2014 lakewestaudio.com was like this:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140107015529/http://lakewestaudio.com/

No statements like that of yours Richard. I'd say the disclaimer you posted is not necessarily valid...

For the record, much like BE718 and LarsS, I'm starting to feel very critical about the project.

I left the project over a year ago. At the point I joined there was no disclaimer saying “not refundable”. I’m still waiting for my money.

Thank you John,
I am also looking forward to meeting you and other PFM members here in Munich

Today a friend on mine recommended some very good very small local brewery
so I might bring some really good Munich beer ( not that industrial one). But I have to admit, even living in Bavaria, I do not drink beer so I can not verify if ist really good, you have to do.
What kind of alternative do I have to organize for the non beer drinkers (I think John is one of them)
Erwin

I should have been more specific, what I meant to say is that VFET / FDAC owners can purchase an MDAC2 "At Cost" without effecting there FDAC development installments.

Oh, now I'm interested in the M-DAC as well as the F-DAC <grin>.

For Detox, I think it makes sense to provide the external "Wall Wart" PSU separately (this also eases stock management (EU / UK / US versions) & production orders).

When the Detox is used with the MDAC2 its best powered via the dedicated 9V output on the VR PSU so no need for the extra cost of the Wall Wart PSU.

John,

Is it possible to install MDAC2 (L3) boards by ourselves ? What is the difficulty level ?

According to what you say previously I'm in for (in scheduled appeareance order) DTOX, MDAC2-L3, VFET, FDAC w phono stage.

Could renata send me a state of my instalments ?

Bests

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back