advertisement

Maxwell arrested

You can be pretty sure that Trump is tied up in all too, possibly Clinton too...

7910.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/31/ghislaine-maxwell-underage-girls-sex-jeffrey-epstein

You can be pretty sure that Trump is tied up in all too, possibly Clinton...

7910.jpg
Judging from the light situation, the two couples could have been assembled in Photoshop. Not sure 100%, but on my phone it looks like.

Not that I wouldn’t welcome one more scandal for Trump, who should be removed from power with every weapon available.

Judging from the light situation, the two couples could have been assembled in Photoshop. Not sure 100%, but on my phone it looks like.

Not that I wouldn’t welcome one more scandal for Trump, who should be removed from power with every weapon available.

Well here's the copyright acknowledgement

"Donald Trump and his then girlfriend Melania Knauss pictured with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, in February 2000. Photograph: Davidoff Studios/Getty Images"

And these are the most powerful people on the planet... how come us law abiding tax payers take the brunt of the losses and these arseholes get away with it..?

I detest what society has become sometimes.

Well here's the copyright acknowledgement

"Donald Trump and his then girlfriend Melania Knauss pictured with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, in February 2000. Photograph: Davidoff Studios/Getty Images"
Nice and sleazy does it.

Yet, Murdoch is at this very moment using his lie orifice Tucker Carlson and the Fox News vehicle to describe President Obama as “the sleaziest president in history”. Goebbles and Beria would blush. The sooner Murdoch departs this world, the better for humanity.

Quite.

The whole thing is filth & corruption, all the way through.
There's not one single thing to be gleeful about, far less create sales from, in any of the cess this whole mess represents, and tabloid gawking does not, will not, cannot help the victims in any way; in fact it willingly exploits their enduring misery.

Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

advertisement

Back