advertisement

Matthew Perry dies age 54

wow&flutter

pfm Member
Reports online of the death of Friends actor Mathew Perry aged 54 this morning. I remember watching it back in the day but can’t say I’ve seen him in anything outside that show. Sad news R.I.P

He did well to reach 54, riddled with addiction problems. RIP, a fine comic actor & a very decent human being by all accounts.

My daughter has declared a day of mourning.

Sad. He seemed to be a genuinely decent human being, as well as talented. Such a shame he had to struggle with addiction. Too young. So many missed opportunities now.

Sad to hear, certainly lived life to the full but to drown in a hot tub is an awful ending to such a talented actor.
RIP Matthew.

Princess Margaret died in a hot bath I believe.

Terrible illness alcoholism, my brother-in-law and best man died of alcoholic liver disease aged 41, I don't think I ever saw him sober in the 25 years that I knew him.

I wouldn't wish that death on my worst enemy.

Very sad news i can't believe he was only a couple of years older than myself.
All the money and fame can't make you happy or make you live any longer.
You never know today could be your last day which is why we should give great thought to were we are going after death.

You never know today could be your last day which is why we should give great thought to were we are going after death.
In my case I'm pretty sure I'll be going into a big oven and then a small urn.

You're right though. None of us know how long we have. I'll take that as a good reason to enjoy life now. Memento mori and all that.

advertisement

Back