advertisement

Martin Stephenson in Concert

Hi there
I have just bought tickets to see Martin Stephenson in concert on 19th July. http://www.wegottickets.com/event/30938 . It is going to be the antithesis of modern technology as it is apparently a straight acoustic set without even amplification!
See you there?
Raphael

Hi Raphael,

Shhh...don't tell everybody, they're nearly all gone and if we're not careful and that "Rich" sees this he'll be snappin' 'em all up!:D

Seriously though, we're off to see him on Thursday 17th at the "Darwin Suite" in Derby Assembly Rooms. This'll be the 4th time we've seen him..'nuff said really!

Regards.....Dave

Hi Dave
Good to hear from you again. I hope that you are keeping well. Glad to hear that you like Martin Stephenson too. I have actually never seen him live before but am looking forward to this. However, I suspect that he will make me hang my head in shame at my 'guitar playing'.
Cheers for now
Raphael

Yes he's certainly got speedy fingers and you really are in for a treat, he's got such a "way" about how he performs..and for £8 well...a packet of fags and a pint!

I'm fine by the way as I'm sure you are too. Must pop off now to book 2 more tickets before that Ricky6 (Rich) gets what's left.

Cheers..Dave

yeah, he's playing at hartlepool too...may pop along...seen him (and his old band the daintees) a couple of times in the late 80's / early 90s... :)

Eh?

Rich, obviously you have two tickets to each performance (one to use and one to maybe use later if time travel becomes available) - and are just being too tasteful to mention it?

J

yeah, I remember him performing at the newcastle riverside - was an xmas do with some 80's pop band whose name escapes me (but they were on same record label at the time - but male singer was bald as a coot) and I managed to sit on the edge of the stage taking photos with my crappy 35mm camera...)

Eh?

Rich, obviously you have two tickets to each performance (one to use and one to maybe use later if time travel becomes available) - and are just being too tasteful to mention it?

J

You've confused me JR but he is the best live performer I have ever seen...er thus far.

Cheers

Rich

You've confused me JR but he is the best live performer I have ever seen...er thus far.

Cheers

Rich

Rich

Sorry - I wasn't questioning your statement. The things that amazed me were...

1) A thread on MS that you did not start
2) An MS tour to which you do not appear to be going to every date*
3) You must be very busy to have only left such a short post
4) You haven't already posted all the dates and exhorted everyone to go**

It's almost like seeing Joe (or me) post something like "weeeellll - I guess Alyson Hanigan is OK-ish if you like that sort of thing..."

Jonathan

* Actually - you might be
** I haven't searched - you might have

Hmmm all good points actually. Got a pretty good excuse re not going to every date as he is just back from touring Australia.......and most of his up coming gigs are in That Scotland. I know....I'm just not hardcore enough anymore.

Check this out though.....;)

http://www.ardrapress.com/

Cheers
Rich

Yeah but don't order it yet.....it ain't finished! Oh and keep quiet or that nice TL will hit me with a trade fee or summat!]

Cheers
Rich

Hi Rich,

Good stuff...I remember you mentioning you were gonna do his "story" a couple of years ago..nice to see it on the way.

Cheers....Dave

advertisement

Back