advertisement

[FS] Markaudio Viotti One with stands

Brian

Eating fat, staying slim
Bought direct from Stefan in Jan 2024 in his sale described in the link below

Insane pricing on Markaudio Sota sale items | Page 4 | pink fish media

Viotti | KJF Audio

Immaculate condition and used for probably not much over 100 hours. They look truly marvellous.

Can be heard and collected from Gloucestershire. Complete with 3 boxes but I don't want to post these.

I'm looking for £500 so I am not expecting to 'get back what I paid' because I've used them.

I'll make a donation to pfm from the sale.

Interest by PM please.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I got the all black piano finished ones, which look lovely as well... But yours edge it I think in the loveliness scale !!
Been v happy with the sound as well !!. Anyway good luck with the sale

@dfriel

Hi, Thanks for the interest but with 3 boxes for these I can't think it would be economically viable to post them.

Did you try Stefan to see what he can do?

Last edited:
Had some interest but no buyer yet.

In discussions I've decided post within the UK might be doable if arranged and paid for by the buyer. Collection or meet up somewhere is still preferred.

Details of the boxes below...

1 box for the stands
435mm x 300mm x 530mm, gross weight 11kg

2 boxes for the speakers, so each box…
420mm x 330mm x 605mm, gross weight is 13.6kg

Last edited:
Each of these would fit medium parcel dimensions and weight for Royal Mail Special Delivery for around £55 all in with a minimum of £500 per box included insurance - I send anything that fits the Special Delivery service this way due to the insurance cover which goes up as far as £2500 and it’s a very well handled system completely separate to ordinary RM post.

I’ve been asked why I’m selling these.

Later than I had planned, full retirement is looming large and I anticipate moving somewhere smaller, so I would like smaller speakers.

I was tempted by the Viotti, but being realistic, my main speakers for 20 years have been the Hifi World, KLS3 floorstanders, I like to 'dabble' so what I really want is a diy, small-ish build.

I’m not trying to recoup what I paid for these speakers and I believe Stefan has none left in the same finish as these. They are immaculate, they just aren't for me.

Cheers

Last edited:
To me…in fine condition as described by Brian. When it comes to the sound, well then I don’t really understand the raving reviews. probably best suited for some back ground streaming.

To me…in fine condition as described by Brian. When it comes to the sound, well then I don’t really understand the raving reviews. probably best suited for some back ground streaming.
I was thinking about them myself being seduced by the looks but I couldn't find a review to be sure enough.

Enjoy the Music, Audiophile Man etc….one should jump on them at the RRP of 2k£.+
Connected to Garrard 301/Ortofon 309 12”/ VTL 2.5 phono/ Michael Franken tube amp : pfffffff
Connected to a digital system with a Dax Decade (yes good old Audio Synthesis) to a Rotel 1590 power amp: pffffff
luckily there are the boxes and I have a garage

I was thinking about them myself being seduced by the looks but I couldn't find a review to be sure enough.
I like them despite selling them. Speakers are a matter of personal taste at the end of the day, imo,

Speakers are influenced hugely by the room, more so than any other component in the system, I just want to do a diy build of a small, stand mounted speaker given my main speakers for the last 20 years are a diy design and I'm getting into woodwork.

Here is a link to a review

Touche ! Absolutely right that the room plays an important if not predominant rule. ( easier to change speakers than to change house, certainly cheaper)

Tried at length today ..in separate rooms. 400£ if someone things different and wants to try. Too early for the bonfire

Enjoy the Music, Audiophile Man etc….one should jump on them at the RRP of 2k£.+
Connected to Garrard 301/Ortofon 309 12”/ VTL 2.5 phono/ Michael Franken tube amp : pfffffff
Connected to a digital system with a Dax Decade (yes good old Audio Synthesis) to a Rotel 1590 power amp: pffffff
luckily there are the boxes and I have a garage
Well this does surprise me ! I was thinking a few days ago that at 400 squid this is tremendous vfm. Might need a bit longer
to settle in.... maybe even upto a week ? I find mine work pretty seamlessly from top to bottom and v happy with them.
And your front end ( as it were ) is someway better than mine !... I do have plenty of gik treatment and also A/S passion passive
with Alecto mono s as a plus. What speakers do you normally use btw ?.... Anyway I hope things to improve and you avoid that bonfire ;)

Well I use Marten Parker Duo in my main system. Have a set of Revel Concerta2 F35 and those are excellent. Curiosity kills the cat I thought these would go somewhere slightly above the Revel. Here, in my setiing: no way. The Revel outshine and of course we do not compare w/ Marten design. Up is a Garrard 301/ortofon 309 12”/vtl 2.5 phono and a Michael Franken tube amp. Rgds

advertisement

Back