advertisement

[FS] March, 5x 'better than..." Japanese pressing LPs

mellstock

pfm Member
5 x ‘better-than’ Japanese-pressing LPs, March
With the exception of “Tales” (for which I don’t have a UK version, but none-the-less sounds great) I know from careful AvB comparison that the others easily improve upon well-cared-for UK versions. Of course they have unmarked vinyl & the covers are really smart with trivial flaws identified. The usual Japanese extras - obis, inserts etc - are as specified, but only Abraxas is complete. All come in the usual resealable outers as stocked in Japanese record stores.
1. Bruce Springsteen - The River, dbl / original inners / 2x inserts / except for roughness to top edge, top corner bend & light crease, cover has hairlines & trivial corner bends and is v.good / 40AP 1960 / £19
2. Nils Lofgren - Cry Tough / insert / minty sleeve / GP297 / £15.
3. The Eagles - One of These Nights / insert / minty sleeve/ P10033Y / £12
4. Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans/ insert/ sleeve is Ex with an unobtrusive corner bend to bottom of front / P-512-9A / £20
5. Santana - Abraxas / obi: “Best Rock Collection” / insert / in terms of cover, simply the best copy although not so vividly printed as I’ve had so far: miniscule bend to bottom of spine / SOPN-44004 / £37. Several guys have heard this on my system & we all prefer this copy to the Musical Fidelity OMR copy that I have (MSL1-305)

P&P £4.50 for a single LP, 1st class RM. Can happily combine into packages to keep a larger order cheap.

SOPN-44004 copy of Abraxas now sold. For anyone interested in the remaining three as a batch: Eagles, Springsteen & Yes, I'll do a bit off the batch price & pay p&p,

advertisement

Back