advertisement

[WTD] Mains block

ray.d

pfm Member
Looking for a mains block for 4 or more sockets any included lead preferably 2m or more.
Nothing too exotic.

Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I bought one of them last week, waiting for it to arrive. Plan to clean the connections with some brasso and hopefully it will be fine .

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I bought one of them last week, waiting for it to arrive. Plan to clean the connections with some brasso and hopefully it will be fine .
You might be waiting a while, in December mine took three weeks to arrive. The seller has lots of them so you don’t quite know what you’re buying. However, they are very solid blocks, I’ve got two.

You might be waiting a while, in December mine took three weeks to arrive. The seller has lots of them so you don’t quite know what you’re buying. However, they are very solid blocks, I’ve got two.
Been posted, I'm not in a rush. Also bought a six plug one of the same manufacture that has a blue metal case.
I got brasso and wd40 electrical contact cleaner on standby.... Other than that I'm not going to think much more about it.

It's worth noting that they are £80+ new, so should be quality. If I were to guess, they have probably been removed from a hospital being refurbished or part of preventative maintenance.

advertisement

Back