advertisement

M2 TECH 'hi Face' USB to S/PDIF 24/192

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
Purite Audio are delighted to announce the arrival of the 'hiFace' usb to s/pdif
interface, the hiface use kernel streaming ( to bypass the OS sound kernel ) and it's own proprietary drivers to produce an extremely high quality low jitter signal from your USB port, ideal if you just want to try 'computer audio'.
I have been listening to it for a while and it is far better than I had hoped.
http://www.m2tech.biz/products.html
Keith.

The HiFace can be used with both PC's and Macs, just plug it into a USB port, download the software and you have an extremely low jitter signal capable of 24/192
Keith.

New batch delivered, and Mac drivers released!
Incredible sound from a computer for an extremely reasonble price.
Keith.

The 'hiface' is a super little unit, we have had satisfied owners of Audio Note, Beresford,
Lavry, Audio Alchemy ,Mdht havana and paradiso dacs, it has replaced various ( much more expensive )other usb' / s/pdif interfaces in customers systems.
I hoped it would be a perfect introduction to 'computer audio' but it has proved to be so much more capable than I had dare hope.
Keith.

A new delivery of 'hiface' USB/spdif interfaces have arrived, RCA is £100 inc vat and 'special delivery' the BNC version is £105 again including vat and 'special delivery'.
The 'hiface' is the way to connect your dac to a Mac or PC.
Keith.

advertisement

Back