advertisement

M-Dac digital out

focoz

Hi all,

I need to know if M-Dac digital out are controlled by digital volume of dac....

thanks

Stefano Salvatore

No - there's no digital volume applied to the digital output.

ok...... :(

If i want to do a biamp using two stereo ampli may i use m-dac as preamp????

I'm interesting to use two Hypex Plate Amp (PSC2.400) with digital in to drive 2 sub-woofer unit and 2 satellite to drive by amp trough m-dac analog out.... haw i can use it with M-DAC????

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Stefano

ok...... :(

If i want to do a biamp using two stereo ampli may i use m-dac as preamp????

I'm interesting to use two Hypex Plate Amp (PSC2.400) with digital in to drive 2 sub-woofer unit and 2 satellite to drive by amp trough m-dac analog out.... haw i can use it with M-DAC????

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Stefano

Stefano,

The Hypex Plate Amp (PSC2.400) also has analogue inputs so you can drive these and the satellite from the MDAC analogue output (The MDAC can drive both the Subwoofer and satellite amps from its analog output).

John, out of curiosity, would the MTRANS include SACD? Otherwise...what kind of material can be found in DSD format? I think supporting it is important nevertheless :)

Stefano,

The Hypex Plate Amp (PSC2.400) also has analogue inputs so you can drive these and the satellite from the MDAC analogue output (The MDAC can drive both the Subwoofer and satellite amps from its analog output).

Ok, i ask this because in this simple mode psc2.400 convert analog to digital and then digital to analog..... (some user tell that this insert noise...)

If i want to connect two stereo ampli there are no mode to connect them directly to m-dac?

advertisement

Back