advertisement

Lyngdorf TDai-1120 streamer/dac/amp with Room Perfect

steveinspain

pfm Member
Lyngdorf Tdai-1120 in black, bought new by me from Cinehome on 22/04.2022.

https://www.cinehome.co.uk/shop/products/lyngdorf-audio-tdai-1120-integrated-streaming-amplifier/

It comes with the Lyngdorf remote control which is an extra £100 but so much nicer to use that an app, and obviously the set-up mic and stand, cable (used once!) paperwork and boxed.

No scratches or marks, and I’ll even throw in free a speck or two of dust unless it is too hard to pack into the box.

I’d like £1525 including delivery please.

I’m selling this as I’ve always wanted to try some Quad amps with my Tannoys, and now have a Quad 303 with 66 pre which allows me to play with the output such that I’ve got it close enough to the sound that Room Perfect gave me but with the added bonus of the Quad/Tannoy synergy.

If you have a small or difficult room then you owe it to yourself to see what Room Perfect can do for you – even in a big room it can make a huge change for the better without any of the disadvantages that some room correction is reported to do.

Last edited:
Bump for a great amplifier.
Thank you. After a few more hours listening I'm struggling with the trade offs, it (the tdai-1120) is so good for 99% of my music. The synergy is fab, but on some tracks the room perfect makes them more listenable in some ways.
I'll reserve the right to withdraw this from sale over the next few days..

There’s only one thing better than your Lyngdorf 1120, and that’s a Lyngdorf 3400

:D
And that's what I'd like, funds permitting.
However with a little playing with filters the quad pre and power is fairly close for much of what I listen to and selling the tdai-1120 will free up some much needed funds...

Clearly no rush of takers at the price you want, or it wouldn't still be for sale, which is usually a good indication that it is too high

£1475 is the cheapest I've seen. I sold a 1120 for £1500 (excluding shipping + fees) just a few months ago. I'm sure it will sell.

£1475 is the cheapest I've seen. I sold a 1120 for £1500 (excluding shipping + fees) just a few months ago. I'm sure it will sell.

This is a bargain.
A decade of box swapping ended when I got my 1120 a few years back.
Still delighted with it.
Thank you both!
I do actually have someone interested although they can't commit until they have sold a few other things so it's still here and available.
I'm going to London for the weekend and may put it in the car just in case...

advertisement

Back