advertisement

Luxman/Accuphase/Yamaha - Quality?

Amazed that this thread is running and running

but if you have a dealer near you don’t ask for a dem of the new 770 CD player

all else is artifice

Dave

If I wasn’t so enamoured with my Aurender N200, I’d be tempted to buy a NT-07 to complete the full Luxman setup and satisfy my OCD.

Does anyone have experiences to share comparing Accuphase DP players? I’m thinking of the SQ differences between DP 450.. 560…570…etc.

NT 07 is interesting. I notice no AES and it costs £6500. I think they'll struggle with that price for a network bridge. Very many less costly alternatives. It may appeal to the Luxman completist who wants to add streaming to a D07x or D10x. Performance wise, I'd be lookung at dCS for that level of combined spend.

Does anyone know if Luxman integrateds have "international" power transformers?

Luxman amps are available straight from Japan for half what they sell for in the states, but are set for 100V AC. Does anyone know if they can be reset for 120V or 240V using the same transformer?

Does anyone know if Luxman integrateds have "international" power transformers?

Luxman amps are available straight from Japan for half what they sell for in the states, but are set for 100V AC. Does anyone know if they can be reset for 120V or 240V using the same transformer?
Export models should have user-selectable voltage.

The Japanese domestic models will be fixed at 100V. I spent a bit of time in Akihabara Tokyo recently, and EVERYTHING that is powered by AC is 100V.

advertisement

Back