advertisement

Luxman/Accuphase/Yamaha - Quality?

Hard to imagine that that "wobbli taeble" (said in a Fred Dibnah accent) can wobble properly with that giant Accuphase on it :D
I was imagining my back when bending down trying to ease the beast into place with no scratching! 36K...My Lux is 'only' 22k ish and she's no babe! Mind I recall some Goldmunds at audition which were 1/4 of a ton each...lightly sprung wooden floors need not apply.

I was imagining my back when bending down trying to ease the beast into place with no scratching! 36K...My Lux is 'only' 22k ish and she's no babe! Mind I recall some Goldmunds at audition which were 1/4 of a ton each...lightly sprung wooden floors need not apply.

500kgs of amps... That's crazy!

My integrated amp weighs 27kg and still I hate having to move it.

Hi. I am sorry in the case that my enquiry is off-topic for this thread, considering that it appears to me, based on my brief view, that the discussion here has been in relation to products related to speaker systems, but I am interested to know if anybody here has had experience with using, and with owning, any of LUXMAN's headphone amplifiers.

Oh I wish I was a headphone user. Just look at this thing!

P-750%20front_preview.jpg

Afraid not. For me, the only name worth bothering about in Japanese headphones is Stax....

That's the one, but mine is in Black which is exactly what I was after to match my turntable.
Ok, fixed my post!

The OCD part of me wishes they had put the input selector on the other side to make it mirror imaged. But its a beautiful beast either way.

A great video of the A-S3000 and CD-S3000. Yamaha sure do know how to build first class components :cool:

Btw, music (District 9 by Clinton Shorter) compliments the video just nicely :)

advertisement

Back