advertisement

[FS] LP12 plus accessories

Ken C

pfm Member
LP12 Afro, . I am selling my lovely LP12, with Aro I and hardly used Dynavector TKR cartridge, Keel upgrade, Superline, SupercapDR, and Geddon. Sold as package really dont want to plit for obvious reasons.

I have no idea of sensible price. (Of course not 0!!) would welcome PMs with some sensible suggestions.

I will also have 2 6-level fraim racks available once all my equipment is sold.

enjoy/ken

Hi Ken, have a chat with your dealer to get a sense of price, subject to any relationship you have they may even sell it for you for a small commission.

Spec looks pretty similar to mine so it’s a wonderful player if someone has the funds to buy as a whole.

Re tittle I thought you had an edit button near the like, quote, reply buttons but can’t remember for sure.

Best of luck
Gary

Title is changed via a button top right in the edit screen.

In all likelihood you will get quite a bit less for the whole than if you split it down - sad but true. There is a good chance that any buyer will do that and sell on.

If you are on good terms with a dealer, they would move it on for you, most likely by selling it as components, this is what I did with my LP12 some time back (via Cymbiosis). Good luck with it.

I would say private sale pricing would be:

- Aro £1350-£1500 (assuming you have original cable, they are now very hard to source)
- Keel/A £1500-£1750
- LP12 Mechanicals (Plinth, top-plate, motor, base board) - assuming Cirkus not Karousel - £700-£800; would be +£700 with Karousel
- Armageddon - £500
- Superline - £1150-£1300
- Supercap DR - £2000 (I'm less sure on this one)
- DV TKR - subject to inspection - maybe £1250

I'd take 20% off those for a dealer buy prices, you may do better of course.

I would say private sale pricing would be:

- Aro £1350-£1500 (assuming you have original cable, they are now very hard to source)
- Keel/A £1500-£1750
- LP12 Mechanicals (Plinth, top-plate, motor, base board) - assuming Cirkus not Karousel - £700-£800; would be +£700 with Karousel
- Armageddon - £500
- Superline - £1150-£1300
- Supercap DR - £2000 (I'm less sure on this one)
- DV TKR - subject to inspection - maybe £1250

I'd take 20% off those for a dealer buy prices, you may do better of course.

thanks very much indeed --very useful!!!

advertisement

Back