advertisement

[WTD] Low Mileage MC Cart

AndyCC72

pfm Member
I'm on the verge of buying a new Hana ML cart but before i do I thought I would see if anyone on here has a good MC cart, ofd s similar calibre to the Hana ML with low-ish hours on it that they might wish to sell.

I am normally pretty wary of purchasing carts used as you're at the mercy of the sellers honesty in regard to the hours on it. As such if I do go down the used route i'd be more comfortable buying from established members with a history of selling on PFM.

The cart must have threaded holes, that's non negotiable.

What you got, how many hours on it and how much do you want for it?

You had me wondering there Andy.
I've just had to check my Hana ML.

Yes I'd forgotten it has threaded holes. Not many do.

Threaded headshell an option?
No, I'm afraid not.

All the newer AT carts have threaded holes, I have an OC9XML that does but my ART7 doesn't.

Yeah, get the Art9, very tempted myself, mine must be reaching the end of its lifespan.

The Benz Glider can be had for £1k new and is a stonking cart, is basically the Wood without its wooden dress which saves you £300.

Can't help unless you are interested in an Rega Apheta mk2 with around 200hrs, but I'm curious about the threaded holes bit. Is there a particular reason? Or is it just preference?

Might be prepared to swap out my low hours Dynavector 10x5 Mk2 high output. Boxed. 140 hours at the moment. That’s a Shibata III rather than a Microline tip though, but it would be less money. That’s an easy mount, threaded holes.

Last edited:
Can't help unless you are interested in an Rega Apheta mk2 with around 200hrs, but I'm curious about the threaded holes bit. Is there a particular reason? Or is it just preference?
There's a reason, setting up carts without threaded holes on my arm (Audiomods Series 5) is much more difficult than with threaded holes.

advertisement

Back