advertisement

Loricraft website No longer available.

Yes, that's interesting, all the old addresses redirect to https://garrardturntables.co.uk/. SME bought the company a while back, so maybe Terry has taken a much deserved retirement. I wonder where this leaves the Loricraft stuff?

I just checked and the contact details for the Garrard site are the same as SME.

Hi
Loricraft website seems non existent have they packed in .

Yes I found the same a few days ago when I tried it. SME may be producing the Garrard turntables, but what's happening with their great record cleaning machines and support for them?

Reactions: koi
Yes they had a few good models hopefully they haven’t disappeared for to long.

Yes they had a few good models hopefully they haven’t disappeared for to long.

Yes, I have a Loricraft RCM and a 401 in a Loricraft plinth, but I strongly suspect that Terry has retired.

On an idler-specific Facebook group I’m a member of, it was suggested that Loricraft were relocating and normal service would resume once complete. Perhaps this has something to do with the Marlborough address on the Garrard Turntables website.

Reactions: koi
No need to abandon my dream of a Loricraft power supply for my 301 just yet, then.

No sign of PSU's on the new Loricraft site though; I suspect that such things may be available from SME, but I'll leave it to your imagination as to what the price would be.

No sign of PSU's on the new Loricraft site though; I suspect that such things may be available from SME, but I'll leave it to your imagination as to what the price would be.

I know the person who used to design the PSUs for Loricraft.
I’ll ask him if he’s still involved.

advertisement

Back