advertisement

London Decca - radio silence post John Wright.

Moonbuggy

pfm Member
Has anyone managed to deal with the new outfit that claims to have bought the company from John Wright?
Wondering if it's Expert Stylus behind the curtain?

They've got a fancy website landing page, but aren't answering their email?

I message presence audio a few days ago as I noticed London Decca has disappeared. Got a message back today regarding the reasons etc.

So had contact with the distributor

Dean

Has anyone managed to deal with the new outfit that claims to have bought the company from John Wright?
Wondering if it's Expert Stylus behind the curtain?

They've got a fancy website landing page, but aren't answering their email?

Hello,
I regret that you are having trouble contacting us. We have been in contact with 68 Decca ones and have been doing repairs. I ask that you go to our site and click on service and let us know how we can help you.
I'll watch for your mail.

I'm very sorry,

London Decca Team

I message presence audio a few days ago as I noticed London Decca has disappeared. Got a message back today regarding the reasons etc.

So had contact with the distributor

Dean

Hello Dean,

I regret that you have not been able to reach us. To clarify we do not have a Distributor of any way. We will handle all business from service and sales internationally.
Please resend your request to our service link on our page. We will have our site completed in about one month.

Best,
London Decca Team

Hello,
We are not in any way associated with the Auto Note UK brand.
We are a few guys that are very passionate about the London Decca brand. The opportunity came and it took use 12 hours to decide to move forward.
We are in this for the long haul and will surprise you in the future whats coming.

All the best,

London Decca Team

Cool. Thanks

advertisement

Back