Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Load of old Pentax bodies and glass

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by Nero, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

I have to offload some Pentax stuff on behalf of my sister, with proceeds to charity. I'm putting some filters in the charity room, but I'd like some advice on the following. If no interest, I'll just take it down to my local camera shop and get a lump sum. I have no idea if it's worth anything:-

Bodies
    Pentax - ME Super c/w Pentax-A f1.7 50mm lens
    Pentax - ILX
    Pentax - M
    Kodak Pronto-LK in case

Accessories
    ILX winder
    Flash bolder (big thing with handles)
    Focusing screen
    Pentax AF280T Flash unit
    Pentax eye level finder

Lenses
    Pentax zoom f4 70-210mm
    Pentax-M f2.8 100mm
    Pentax-M f2.8 28mm sold
    Tamron CF Tele Macro f3.8(4) 80-210mm
    Tamron SP Teleconverter 2x
    Tamron Adaptall -> Pentax fit

Maybe one of you guys is a dealer and can see money to be made, but life's too short to spend all day on eBay

Tahnks
    John

2. Paulicus

Paulicus pfm Member

Regarding the bodies - the one listed as ILX? If that's a Pentax LX? Depending on its condition it's worth roughly £200 - £250 for the body and prism - the ME Super £40-£50 with the lens.

Lenses - the Pentax M 100 F2.8 is quite a nice lens and doesn't come up for sale that often so maybe in the region of £100. The wide-angle Pentax M 28mm F2.8 £40 ish.

As for used camera dealers Ffordes is the place to send it all.

3. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

That's great - thanks for that input. I'll contact them and see what they can do on a commission sale
    Anyone else interested. I dropped into my local camera exchange, and if it ain't digital, no cigar. Disappointing.

4. Coda II

Coda II getting there slowly

I'd take the Pentax-M f2.8 28mm for £40 please.

5. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

If that's a firm offer, PM your details and we'll sort it out when I get back home

6. Emile_A

Emile_A pfm Member

Any pictures ?

7. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

could do, but they will take a while to be developed :)

If there's enough interest, I'll take the time, but they look pretty much like camera bodies and lenses. Most of the lenses are in the original boxes, as are the SLR bodies

8. Cyanosis

Cyanosis pfm Member

PM incoming re ME Super

9. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

all sold now, thanks