advertisement

Load of old Pentax bodies and glass

Nero

Re: Tired
I have to offload some Pentax stuff on behalf of my sister, with proceeds to charity. I'm putting some filters in the charity room, but I'd like some advice on the following. If no interest, I'll just take it down to my local camera shop and get a lump sum. I have no idea if it's worth anything:-

Bodies
Pentax - ME Super c/w Pentax-A f1.7 50mm lens
Pentax - ILX
Pentax - M
Kodak Pronto-LK in case

Accessories
ILX winder
Flash bolder (big thing with handles)
Focusing screen
Pentax AF280T Flash unit
Pentax eye level finder

Lenses
Pentax zoom f4 70-210mm
Pentax-M f2.8 100mm
Pentax-M f2.8 28mm sold
Tamron CF Tele Macro f3.8(4) 80-210mm
Tamron SP Teleconverter 2x
Tamron Adaptall -> Pentax fit

Maybe one of you guys is a dealer and can see money to be made, but life's too short to spend all day on eBay

Tahnks
John

Regarding the bodies - the one listed as ILX? If that's a Pentax LX? Depending on its condition it's worth roughly £200 - £250 for the body and prism - the ME Super £40-£50 with the lens.

Lenses - the Pentax M 100 F2.8 is quite a nice lens and doesn't come up for sale that often so maybe in the region of £100. The wide-angle Pentax M 28mm F2.8 £40 ish.

As for used camera dealers Ffordes is the place to send it all.

That's great - thanks for that input. I'll contact them and see what they can do on a commission sale
Anyone else interested. I dropped into my local camera exchange, and if it ain't digital, no cigar. Disappointing.

could do, but they will take a while to be developed :)

If there's enough interest, I'll take the time, but they look pretty much like camera bodies and lenses. Most of the lenses are in the original boxes, as are the SLR bodies

advertisement

Back