advertisement

Linn Summer Upgrade Offer Question

I don’t think you’ve too much to worry about. There won’t be any sucking in of air through teeth. If you want to pitch up with your credit card I’m absolutely sure it’ll get swiped, and you’ll leave with some gear.

Everyone’s a winner! 🏆

CORRECTION!

Just heard back from Linn customer services rather than the dealer and I've been told:

Thank you for your e-mail.

The current LP12 turntable promotion would include a plinth and solid baseboard, however, the top plate and armboard would not be included within this promotion.

Best regards

Richard
Customer Support
Linn Products Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 141 303 5194
Fax: +44 (0) 141 644 4262
Web: www.linn.co.uk

I've mentioned this before, but Linn once did a promotion: buy any Linn amplifier and get a set of Chakra Aktiv cards for free. So I bought a Uphorik and requested the ten (yes, 10) cards for my pair of 242ii. Uphorik was not actually included as a Linn amp in the promotion, but the very nice people at Linn said 'fair enough', and the cards came. That is great customer relations and I've never forgotten it. There are plenty of companies that wouldn't bend the rules in such a generous way. They make some quite good products too. Long live Linn.

advertisement

Back