advertisement

[FS] Linn Klimax Renew DS/0

linnnaim

pfm Member
Linn Klimax Renew DS/0 for sale. Nice condition works perfectly. Great sound - smooth detailed very analog. It is boxed as you can hopefully see in the pics. Dynamik power supply. Small mark on curve to the left of unit. I was using it with its internal volume control & a Klout. Price includes pair of Linn Black RCA 1.2m cables & RM Tracked Delivery.

£950 BT or F&F

Pics

Can be picked up in Bearsden if preferred not too many about. 2 on eBay both around £1200.
This one £950 inc RM Next Day Tracked.

Amazing piece of kit offered at an amazing price. I bought mine for just under £2k years ago and thought it was worth every penny. Very detailed, smooth and analogue-sounding. Good luck with the sale!

Is that unit capable of varying the volume from the analogue outputs, and therefore be usable as a pre-amp for digital sources?

It can be set for internal volume control for the DS digital output. You cannot put any other inputs for analogue output. Or you set it for output to your existing preamp.

I currently have my Klimax Renew Ds/1 set to digital volume enabled & the outputs into my Klimax Solos and am suprised how good it sounds

advertisement

Back