advertisement

[FS] Linn Kaber Passive speakers

dspatterson

pfm Member
For sale nice pair of Linn Kaber with composite bases. Complete with original boxes .
Collection only based near Dundee Scotland .
£200.
sKDYxuM.jpeg

great speakers if you have a strong enough power amp.... go very well with a NAP250. If they were closer, I'd buy em! (and if I wasnt living on a boat for the next month....) GLWS

Really good buy if you have a 180, 160, mono 110s or 250/135s. Like Kans they compensate for the crapness of the LP12 too.

Keilidh are a budget speaker and are simply not a comparator. With the right Naim amp and LP12 Kabers are utterly brilliant.

I regret selling mine - but I was broke and newly divorced at the time. As said above with a nap250 they are astoundingly good - in fact I had a naim dac playing a high res recording off a usb stick and it was as good as ive heard a system

Yes mine were wasted on TV speaker duty ( excellent clarity though) ,but I have finally managed to integrate the main system speakers to TV via unity gain .
I was always worried about blowing main speakers if connected to TV but the Denon and Linn DMS/3 have volume safeguards built in and switching is all silent now .

advertisement

Back