advertisement

[FS] Linn Dynamik Majik DS immaculate condition

dingding

DingDing
I have for sale a Linn Majik DS, I’ve owned it for a few years now as part of a bit of a second system. It’s always worked faultlessly and comes with the original box, packing ( currently still in the loft ) remote control, and power cable.
I have put the system back to factory default, so the next owner can configure it just how they like it. Importantly, the screen is in perfect order with no dead or dim pixels.

Prices on these seem to very massively depending on spec and condition so I’m asking £320 including delivery

Happy to answer any questions many thanks for looking
IMG-4454.png
IMG-4459.jpg
IMG-4453.jpg

that's lovely. Can you post a photo of the back connectors? So many variants of these - this one seems to have a lot of inputs in the first photo you posted.

Hi. Thanks for the back panel. it looks different to the 1st photo - which isn't there any more. Lots more phono inputs on that one

Hi. Thanks for the back panel. it looks different to the 1st photo - which isn't there any more. Lots more phono inputs on that one
My apologies for that, I have listed a Linn preamplifier and got one of the pictures mixed up. Sorry for any confusion.

My apologies for that, I have listed a Linn preamplifier and got one of the pictures mixed up. Sorry for any confusion.

Hi there. No problem, easy to get mixed up.
I'll pass on this (as I need at least one digital *input*) but have a bump on me, that's a great price for a still relevant streamer (Roon ready I think, too)

Really surprised this hasn’t sold yet. It’s absolutely pristine so little weekend bump and price reduction to £280 if collected.
Also worth noting its a great source if fed into an external Dac, I used it for some time into a naim NDac and it was fantastic. ( still £300 firm delivered)

advertisement

Back