advertisement

Linn Basik Plus Tonearm - bidding £320!!

Pinky

In suspense, not compressed
Not a particularly interesting or unusual item I know but I'm confounded that bidding is at £320 + postage (and still has 8 hours to run).

Maybe it's time to get my old one out of the cupboard and offer it for sale!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Not a particularly interesting or unusual item I know but I'm confounded that bidding is at £320 + postage (and still has 8 hours to run).

Maybe it's time to get my old one out of the cupboard and offer it for sale!

Crazy price! I'd be looking for a Rega RB300 instead!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
You could pick them up for around £50 until late 90s & they weren’t all that great then. Ittoks were around five times as much, but significantly better.

I’ve got an Akito in the loft with very little use in it. any ideas what it might be worth?

You often see these things that go for crazy prices back on a gain shortly afterwards when they haven't been paid for.

I've always wondered if some sellers use a system of shilling things up just to get larger numbers against completed and allegedly sold items.

Possibly compensates for the scammers getting things through at ridiculously low prices.

I certainly wouldn't pay that, I think you can get better for that sort of money.
Is this an anomaly or they increasing in value simply because they have Linn printed on them?

And making it available worldwide must help!

advertisement

Back