advertisement

Lingo connectors

Paul R

pfm Member
I'm sure this has come up somewhere, but I don't recall where.

Does anybody know what the Lingo multipin connector is? And where one might find one?

Paul

I think Richard's got it - spent ages trying to find that no. this afternoon, to no avail!

I've a plug / socket in the garage waiting a pin-compatible 'geddon build, for some interesting A/B dems...

1st need to work out the pinout!

A.

Very timely thread this - I'm going to need to lengthen my Lingo cable - the Mana wallshelf needs to move a little higher up the wall to accomodate the accursed increase in opening height of the CDS3 load door.

My Dingo is at ground level, and there ain't much slack in the cable. Does anyone know what cable should be used?

TIA

Rico

8 core, no need to worry about screening.

The plug on the cable comes to bits really easily, but I don't think reusing it is viable.

Paul

OK now the logical conclusion - anyone know what is the connector on the other (turntable) end of the cable is?

Rico

I don't recall there being an actual connector inside the turntable.

There must be someone without a base fitted who can take a quick look....

Paul

There's a white / clear Molex-style plastic connector at the turntable end.

This plugs into an interface board that sits in place of the Valhalla, and connects to the motor and switch.

I'm sure it's a standard part, I'll dig out a no. when I get a sec.

Andy.

There's a white / clear Molex-style plastic connector at the turntable end. This plugs into an interface board that sits in place of the Valhalla, and connects to the motor and switch.

Thanks, that's what I was referring to. Sorry chaps, can't get a camera into it at the mo.

Rico

Oh yeah, thanks! Thanks in advance to Fubar for this photo...

0-picture.jpg

Rico

advertisement

Back