advertisement

Leon Brittan

Why is it appalling ?

The man was an arse for his role as H/S 1984 IMO . The world would be better without tories .

what have children got to do with it ?

He died of cancer .

Any lil' fish care to bet which senior politician will end up being #1 scapegoat for pedogeddon?

Please let's not have a week of fawning tributes - he was a c**t.

I am not going to judge him on unproven allegations . :mad:

A miner is a person who extracts ore, coal, or other minerals from the earth through mining. YES

A minor is a person who extracts ore, coal, or other minerals from the earth through mining. NO

I am truly sorry he won't be here for the court case (if there is one), couldn't give a toss about his death.

Cat got your tongue? He's dead now, so you can say what you like about him.

jocose-3.jpg

Hope this does not fall foul of the new diktat on 'humour', next time I will just keep to 'the subject under discussion'

@ Jez.

Time to use the ignore function perhaps.

P.S. Its not ad hominem.

The ignore function is an utterly useless vBulletin feature for the following reasons:

● Everyone else can still see any slanderous comment aimed at you.

● You can still see quoted posts written by the ignored one.

● Threads can appear disjointed with bits missing unless quoted.

● The function encourages passive-aggressive "so-and-so is on my ignore list" comments.

The interesting link will be what happens to Jeffrey Epstein (prosecuted, connections to royals and personal friend to p.a. well documented). British press has been clamped down but no such restriction in the USA.... Bump off or informant and then bumped off?

As there will never be anything like the truth I shall make up my own story involving secret agents planting radioactive cancer inducing substances and a plot by a man with a very large satellite dish whose youngest daughter is not Ghislaine Maxwell daughter of a Maxwell in charge of a media empire married to Jeffrey Epstein accepting favours for distorting the news in his media empire at the behest of friends.

It's a clean up, it happens, quite a lot.

advertisement

Back