advertisement

[FS] Leica Q with Case

Suffolk Tony

Aim low, achieve your goals, avoid disappointment.
I've decided to sell my Leica Q, very reluctantly of course. It doesn't get much use these days - I'm inclined just to pop my little Olympus waterproof in my pocket, plus I've a Fuji X-T3 with several lenses kicking about if I need something a bit heftier.

The Leica's a superb thing, and the Summilux 1.7 28mm's a wonderful lens - worth the cost of the camera on its own. The camera's in first-class condition, it's been in its case from new, just a slight rub on one corner of the lens hood. Complete with strap (unused), charger, manual, original box, etc., and spare (non-Leica, but good quality) battery.

Price - £2,250. It could be sent, but I'd far rather either the buyer collect it, or I deliver it for the price of my fuel & a cup of tea.

kJmY0Pj.jpg

A free bump in the hope that someone will buy this so I stop thinking about it in the certain knowledge that, if I do buy it, I'll find myself living in a damp bedsit in a dull market town, just me and the camera, happy but alone...
Seems like a sensible move then Mr kjb. When do you want to pick it up?

Withdrawn from sale. Since putting the Leica away in its box, I've felt its absence too much to let it go. Thanks for looking folks; it really is a wonderful camera. What was I thinking?

It's still la great camera. Sold mine and got a Q2. Unless you get from a dealer with warranty, prices are £2,000 or possibly a little less.

advertisement

Back