advertisement

[IC] Leica M6TTL .85

LC Audio

Trade: LC Audio
This is my own Leica M6TTl .85 I am considering putting up for sale. It is Black and has no marks or dings whatsoever. I'm loathe to state mint but it is absolutely clean and at worst exc +++

I have the original box etc.

and wondered if there would be any interest here

The prices seem to be at bit mad at the moment so probably around £2k delivered .... if I sell

Thanks for looking and any feed back regarding the best place to move this on would be appreciated (not ebay)

I sold a camera through Aperture UK recently. All very smooth and 17% commission for sales for cameras over £2,000. Could be worth giving them a call?

Blimey, the prices really have shot up. Agree with the suggestion that Aperture are worth talking to if you decide to go that route.

I almost bought an M6 about 15 years ago - going rate was £5-800 what the hell has happened?! I’ll stick with my battered M3

I almost bought an M6 about 15 years ago - going rate was £5-800 what the hell has happened?! I’ll stick with my battered M3

Probably 10-15 years ago was likely to be the low spot where the promise and availability of digital cameras made film cameras seem obsolete. I managed to pick up plenty of cameras which today are again growing in value. The sad fact is that M6 15 years ago you turned down was probably well maintained, whilst these days the £2k+ cameras are often dubious, so LCs mint one is probably a very good price!

advertisement

Back