advertisement

[FS] Leben CS300F integrated valve amplifier

chris turner

pfm Member
This is my first valve amplifier, I think its so good I might regret this sale but I'm only moving it on in order to fund the purchase of a valve pre/power combination that has come up for sale

Leben make lovely amps that will last a lifetime (or two). Before buying this one I had been looking at Luxman and Accuphase too and I reckon they fall into a very similar category build quality wise to both of these brands

This uses GE JAN-6197 valves that are high quality, freely available, relatively inexpensive and long lasting, producing 15 watts. The results of the 15 watts output have genuinely surprised me with the volume levels it can push my (admittedly ill matched) Linn Kans to

The amplifier is absolutely as new, a little over a year old and is an original uk 240v version, complete with the original power cable, instructions and factory packaging. I believe the the new price is £3,795

I'm happy to double box and courier this and will pay for insured parcelforce delivery myself to a uk mainland address, other addresses may be possible if you let me know and collection from my home in Chester is also an option

3% of the sale value will be donated to PFM in order to support the site and the entertainment it provides

£1895

yWtmxZZ.jpg
sjHGlM1.jpg

PYRXoHM.jpg
fugaONM.jpg

Oh god! I've been having some regrets about selling this! 😂
I'm not surprised, its lovely and if it is your old one you were right about the condition

I wish I could keep it because they don't come up very often, but neither do the ones I'm looking to replace it with.....

advertisement

Back