advertisement

Leaving Paradise -new phono stage

What I said earlier about Vida that I cannot fault it was bit of understatement , IMO it sounds exceptionally good.
Yes it tests bit worse than Paradise but still very good , I've had lot of reservations about LCR network being used especially after my failed approach on choke coupling in the amplifier stage but Vida certainly didn't disappoint in any respect ,
As a person building my own Paradise I really wanted to sound it better but both stages are well matched (IMO) and by the look of it I will keep Vida .

I really should send you the better umbilical cable to try on the Vida. It's a worthwhile improvement.

At some point I'll have to get a Vida Supreme in. The exchange rate isn't helping at the moment.

http://www.aurorasound.jp/english/vidasupreme-en.html
If you have one I could borrow , obviously I pay deposit, I would be interested in trying one at some point .
Supreme looks tasty btw.

Having witnessed a very good Roy Gregory talk at Munich about the likes of DG, Decca, & Columbia persisting with their own Eq curves well into the 60's, I would like to have a play with the plug in Decca/Columbia Eq cards for the Supreme.

advertisement

Back