advertisement

[IC] Leak Stereo 20 / Django Passive Pre / Arcam D33 DAC

Amormusic

pfm Member
I'm having an about shift on what I want to do with my kit. I need to make a space, as I need a shelf free for something I want to buy, plus I want to rationalise the boxes a bit. I'm going to switch it right up and pick up a Hegel integrated with inbuilt DAC, instead of pre/power/DAC combo.

Therefore, an interest check on the following items:

Arcam D33 DAC. Not much needs to be said about this. They are truly stunning. Superb condition, with remote and aftermarket power cable. Not original box but will be packaged to death and courier proof. £800 plus post.

Django TVC passive pre amp
. An utterly excellent passive pre. Has Stevens & Billington transformers in it, as found in Music First Audio passives, at many times the price. £475 plus post.

Leak Stereo 20 amp, fully rebuilt by Mike P of this parish.
Comes with vintage mullards in ECC83 x2, plus GZ34 positions, plus Genalex gold lions in remainders, and a full compliment of spare JJ's with barely any use to replace all positions. Some other valves too. I paid £1,250 and have spent over £400 on extra valves since purchase.
Mike's rebuild thread in the following link, mine is first one.
£1,250.

All can be posted. Except the Leak. However, I'm going to John's bake-off on 18/02 and can hand the Leak to Jack, Non Smoking Man, of Wam Taxi fame for Northern travel if this helps, or meet up elsewhere myself if this helps.

PM's please if you are interested in anything and I can supply any pics.

Cheers,

advertisement

Back