advertisement

Leaders Debates #2: Seven of 'em in a row...

Tony L

Administrator
Tonight's episode looks to be based on the BBC's The Weakest Link, so plenty of scope for a right old mess. Who will emerge the winner?

Tonight's episode looks to be based on the BBC's The Weakest Link, so plenty of scope for a right old mess. Who will emerge the winner?

I shudder to think. But I bet you a shilling of Lady N's money that at the end of the exercise we will all end up as losers.

Yep, definitely wanting to watch this. Missed the other one.

The only thing I'm not convinced about is the polls that come out afterwards. I'd much prefer it if we didn't have any polls at all and voters just did what they wanted as opposed to knowing in advance whether their vote was a waste or otherwise.

I cant watch any of it to be honest

The stuff I have caught, has been excrutiatingly bad in terms of spin and outright lies.

I have reached an age where the corruption of it all has become abundantly clear to me.

I will probably vote but still feel as if its a waste of time

I cant watch any of it to be honest

The stuff I have caught, has been excrutiatingly bad in terms of spin and outright lies.

I have reached an age where the corruption of it all has become abundantly clear to me.

I will probably vote but still feel as if its a waste of time

+1.

Difference is I wont vote.

The only interest is the potential chaos that will follow, And the "soul" selling in order to grab power.

Steve

The one who keeps his head & stays cool backed up with some real, honest predictions :D:D

Sure to make your toes curl

I imagine Farage will have the most fun having noting to lose, he will probably see it as night out down the pub

Suspicious that the tory gets to have the last word and the no-hoper goes first. I would like to have observed 'the draw'. People remember the last word...

Suspicious that the tory gets to have the last word and the no-hoper goes first. People remember the last word...
Let's hope it's true to Cameron, nothing to worry about then, could help matters,

I don't think the public will be as fooled this time round with the tories, he basically lied his way into government on the podium debate last time round so people are now privy to his ways, I doubt many will believe a word he says this evening.

Right Ive just turned the telly onto masterchef!

I live in Moray where Angus Robertson is the mp. IF as predicted the SNP hold the balance of power south of the border - how will you guys "down south" feel about this? I guess the "lefties" will be happy and the "righties" will feel its a disgrace??

Steve

Dave (or rather the Australian fag salesman) has miscalculated. He's looking shifty and too handy with the "we was left with a right mess" spin. He's looking like Keanu Reeves up against a room full of John Malkovitchs. The smaller parties are bagging prime time TV at Dave's expense.
Boris is going to get medieval on his arse after this is finished.

Right Ive just turned the telly onto masterchef!

I live in Moray where Angus Robertson is the mp. IF as predicted the SNP hold the balance of power south of the border - how will you guys "down south" feel about this? I guess the "lefties" will be happy and the "righties" will feel its a disgrace??

Steve

That Firth will be cold and dark tonight. We used to go sailing up there (me reluctantly) as we had a family cottage in Findhorn.

I might B off and join the foundation for a while.

Nice part of the world when the weathers nice......which isnt too often up there :D

Clegg looks like a broken man
Greens and welsh look out of depth. What are they doing there?
Ed just turns me off with petty and patronising sound bites.
SNP coming over well.
Nigel the pantomime villain.
Cameron on a hiding to nothing.

advertisement

Back