advertisement

[WTD] Laptop

Lenovo are sturdy work horses I have many here going back 25 years! A friend is still using a T410 that will be 15 years old this year and running win 10 pro. If you do go for this brand the model to go for is the T series as these are the pro models originally for IBM who owned the factory before it was sold to Lenovo. These machines can be serviced and upgraded with little more than a screwdriver and the service manuals are freely available from the Lenovo web site.

DV

Lenovo are sturdy work horses I have many here going back 25 years! A friend is still using a T410 that will be 15 years old this year and running win 10 pro. If you do go for this brand the model to go for is the T series as these are the pro models originally for IBM who owned the factory before it was sold to Lenovo. These machines can be serviced and upgraded with little more than a screwdriver and the service manuals are freely available from the Lenovo web site.

DV
Thanks DV:
Good advice, thank you. I've a LenovoPad_ A10-70F which hasn't skipped a beat since first owning it. I'll now be on the lookout for a T series.

Regards
Ray

I have this for sale:

You could do worse than this - Lenovo T480 8th gen i5 FHD touchscreen for £150 delivered from a reputable seller with a year warranty - use code BUYBETTER25 at checkout:

Win 10 Pro but can run Win 11 officially supported. Easy to upgrade RAM and SSD. Ex business machines so fairly bulletproof.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back