advertisement

Labour Leader: Keir Starmer VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elphicke is just a whisker shy of Braverman in terms of far right, sadistic crankery, and a very nasty piece of work on a personal level. One of the most toxic people in politics, a stain on public life and on the country as a whole.

It's not just Sunak being humiliated here. Anyone even vaguely progressive who has ever applauded Starmer for his hard-headed compromises and triangulations - LOL, this one's for you. This lot showed you exactly who they are a long time ago. You couldn't or wouldn't see it, and now they're rubbing your nose in it.
Presumably Kirk will be along shortly to explain how you and the other comrades are morons for thinking this.

It just got completely insane:

“David Lammy, the shadow foreign secretary, has set out in a Washington DC speech his credentials as a British foreign secretary capable of working with a Trump presidency, saying he “gets the agenda that drives America First”, and insisting he would seek to find “common cause” with Donald Trump”.

“David Lammy, the shadow foreign secretary, has set out in a Washington DC speech his credentials as a British foreign secretary capable of working with a Trump presidency, saying he “gets the agenda that drives America First”, and insisting he would seek to find “common cause” with Donald Trump”.

C.H.A.O.S.

Lammy the pragmatist.

Generosity during his student days has paid for his acceptance of 35,000 + Palestinian deaths.

Invoking Nelson Mandela to condemn the (violent?) pro Palestinian demonstrators seems a bit off too.

Trump will be satisfied.

Westminster bubble - completely divorced from reality. Not only do they have an internal problem with racism but welcome another with open arms!

For the first time in my life I was in a local election booth and didn’t just vote Labour. I scanned down looking for Green but it wasn’t there so put my cross on Labour. Don’t know what I will do in the GE but I feel betrayed.

For the first time in my life I was in a local election booth and didn’t just vote Labour. I scanned down looking for Green but it wasn’t there so put my cross on Labour. Don’t know what I will do in the GE but I feel betrayed.
Join the Green Party in your area, go along to meetings and express your sense of betrayal directly!

That's hillarious.

"Didn't you say you'd chain yourself to the door of No.10 if Trump became president?"
"Yes, but I was a backbencher then..."

Not a fan of these clickbait ‘joke’ papers, but in this case The Poke captures the mood pretty well and is easier than linking multiple Twitter posts:

One to cut out and keep.

PXvq1gk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom